Here is a great, all natural remedy for curly, frizz prone hair. I whipped this up for someone, who has a wicked case of unmanageable locks!
This is also a great detangler and shine booster, glycerin is an incredible ingredient and stretches along way at a minimal cost.
Here you go!
Glycerin keeps hair hydrated by drawing moisture from the air to the hair shaft. As a conditioner, it's especially beneficial for curly hair, which tends to be drier due to the shape of the hair shaft. It helps curls form better and works against that dreaded curse of the curly hair frizz.
- Spray bottle, rinsed, anything empty and available.
- Distilled water
- Stickers/tape, and a marker for labeling, name it and date it.
- 5 drops of Essential oils of choice, recommended, (Lavender, rosemary, cedarwood)
- 2 tbsp, Vegetable glycerin (Natural grocers carry this in their "health and beauty" dept.)
- 2 tsp., Aloe vera gel
- Shake it up baby...
- Skin test for irritation..(always do a test on the wrist, wait a few minutes for indication of reaction).
- Go ahead and give it a spray!
- 2 week shelf life, away from alot of light, room temperature, store in a cabinet.
These are homemade tips that have been tried without harm or negative reaction. Use at your own discretion folks.