Monday, March 12, 2012

Calling great artists!

I have an idea in mind! I would like to set up a website, featuring your art on my beauty products!
The greatest part of this plan is that it will help in my quest for raising money for community gardens and bee hives for communities in need! The plan is that I find plots of land that will be donated for the use of planting a garden and building bee hives to improve the health and lives within these communities. The land would be maintained by the community participants to receive the produce.
 So for a great cause, your art and my all natural organic products will play a role in this quest!

If you would like to contribute a donated image, used soley for this purpose, and with the art being credited to you, and re directing the traffic back to your website. Please email me if you would like to be a part of this!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment