Sunday, March 18, 2012


"Labels with a cause"

I have this great idea in motion...
I would like to invite artists to be featured on a unique template, a lip balm tube, a body spray, and other beauty products. This plan will feature the artists on my organic beauty line, and showcase their contributing art piece, link and direct traffic back to their sites. To top it off, these labels will be promoting an effort to raise money for community gardens and bee hives. A portion of the proceeds will be made to this cause. Great idea, right? If you would like to be a part of this please leave a comment, email me! If you know an artist and think they would be interested, give them this info...Thanks so much! Can't wait to hear the responses! You can see some of the labels I have already here: Singing Tall Grass


No comments:

Post a Comment